Moving Masters is experiencing dynamic growth and looking for a self-motivated, high energy salesperson with a track record of success to join our team.To apply please email your resume
Moving Masters Careers
Making a Move for Tomorrow
We are always looking for new drivers. If you have a clean, non-commercial drivers license, or if you have a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and would like the opportunity to work for a great company with excellent pay and benefits, consider applying to work with Moving Masters. We’re looking for people with excellent driving records who are able to help with all aspects of commercial/office moving and government moving. View a list of our current job openings here.
Why work at Moving Masters?
Moving Masters is a great place to enhance your career. Our employees stay with us long-term because we treat them well. The average employment time with Moving Masters is seventeen years for supervisors and nearly ten years for the other employees. Moving Masters currently employs over ninety full-time individuals, with dozens of experienced part-timers available for weekend or off-hour assignments. We know you have several choices of where you can work, but we look to retain our employees by providing an excellent work environment and a strong work-life balance. Here are some reasons to consider joining our family:
- We pay our loyal drivers and movers very well.
- We offer great benefits and training.
- Variety of work. At Moving Masters, it isn’t the same work day in and day out. You’ll enjoy the way the work changes for each job.
- We have flexible work hours. To love this job, you need to be available for a variety of work hours that may include holidays, nights, or weekends. We know this may not be everyone’s first preference, but we make it worth your while.
- We work in a variety of government institutions and our most elite drivers have a security clearance. If you don’t already have a clearance, we can assist you with getting one.
Like any good employer, we do have some important job requirements. Here are a few of them:
- Responsible for keeping trucks clean and ready for the next move. This includes maintaining logs in accordance with regulations.
- Must be able to assist with moving. This includes some lifting and following our careful organizational plans. We may also ask you to help with managing the moves as you get acquainted with our workflow.
- Adherence to all safety regulations and drug-free requirements.
- Ability to maintain good relations with customers in the field
If this sounds like work you would enjoy, please fill out our form, fax us your application, or call us. We’ll be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Download a copy of our employment application here.