About Moving Masters
In 1980, Moving Masters was incorporated in Maryland as a full-service commercial moving and storage company. In 1990, Moving Masters opened a second facility in Herndon, Virginia, and in 1995, the company headquarters moved to the current address in Tuxedo, Maryland. Moving Masters is ranked as the third largest office moving company by the Washington Business Journal.
At Moving Masters, our employees are our key point of difference. For over three decades we have employed only the best moving professionals. For your office move or corporate relocation, your Moving Masters crew will be:
- On-time and reliable
- Uniformed, neat, and clean
- Technically knowledgeable
- Cooperative and friendly
- Properly equipped for the job
*Call our office to see a copy of our Certificate of Liability Insurance
The average employment time with Moving Masters is seventeen years for supervisors and nearly ten years for the other employees. Moving Masters currently employs over ninety full-time individuals, with dozens of experienced part-timers available for weekend or off-hour assignments.
The professional-grade equipment at Moving Masters is wholly owned and, in most cases, specially designed for the following types of work:
- Local and long distance office and electronic relocation
- Storage – both in secure vaults and open floor space
- Modular assembly with expertise in all the major brands
- Library and file relocations in specially designed carts
- Laboratory and Hood Relocation
- Archival storage with rapid retrieval capability
- Warehouse relocations
- Warehousing services
- GSA Schedule – We move and store for government agencies
Contact Moving Masters
We handle all aspects of corporate, government, and specialty moving. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.