Since 1980, Moving Masters, Inc. has specialized in commercial, office, and electronic relocations. Throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC we have developed an excellent reputation for well-planned and executed moves. As a result of our fine work ethic and attention to customer service, we have grown to become one of the largest commercial office movers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
In order to insure our outstanding professional service to all our customers, all our workers are uniformed trained employees of the company. Unlike most other moving companies we do not use “pool,” “pick-up” or “street laborers.” Our average employee has been with us for over seven and half years and our drivers/supervisors have been with us for an average of fifteen years.
Approximately 70% of our business is from repeat customers. So either moving offices on a regular basis has become a new fad, or we’re doing something right to keep our customers happy.
The following items are mandatory by Moving Masters, Inc. staff in the execution of every large moving project. We feel these steps ensure quality control and demonstrate our understanding of what it takes to complete a successful relocation project while providing superior performance to our customers.
Here’s an insight into our processes and procedures that have allowed us to provide you exceptional service since 1980:
- Prior to a move, a Moving Masters manager will visit the client’s current (origin) location and future (destination) location. An operational survey will be performed to determine the size and make-up of the crew, equipment, vehicles, timing, etc. that will be needed for a successful move.
- Protection crews will be utilized at both origin and destination sites. This crew will install Masonite®, corrugated rolls, corner boards, etc. on travel paths. Throughout the move, the protection efforts will be inspected and reinstalled as required.
- Our “good hands people” will pad any electronic items and office equipment, cover monitor screens with anti-static bubble bags and place them on padded three-shelf equipment carriers, which are 24″ wide x 48″ long x 56″ high, holding six to nine pieces of electronic equipment (or three to four computers). The carriers are rolled onto the truck, padded, and then secured in place.
- Personal computers, fax machines and small printers are padded as required and placed on the carriers within the office, rolled directly onto air ride vehicles and secured within the vehicle, utilizing logistic straps and “e-tracking.”
- Large pieces of equipment are placed on roller lifts (special machine dollies) or four-wheel dollies as each piece of equipment requires, wrapped in both bubble wrap and furniture pads, then strapped to the side of the truck. Moving Masters experts ensure that nothing is placed on top of the equipment.
- All artwork is individually wrapped and packed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, utilizing a combination of 5-ply paper pads, bubble wrap, reusable furniture pads, cartons, specially designed padded picture carriers, and tri-wall commercial bins.
Our drivers, movers, management, and repeat customers have worked together over the years to ensure the highest level of satisfaction. We understand the logistics of your office relocation can be time-sensitive, and we ensure everything from your electronics to your artwork is moved carefully and up-and-running as quickly as possible.